Friday, January 25, 2013

Tweaking the Rangers & Outdoor Classic


So the NHL season is in full swing after a long lockout and I bet you guys have watched a game or two on TV or have gotten to a game. Anyway, today's post consists of some minor tweaks to the Rangers' uniform set and my entry into HJC's AHL Outdoor Classic (Grand Rapids vs. Toronto) comp. And without further delay, here they are!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's sacrilegious to mess with an original six teams look so I mad some minor changes. Mainly, the template of the home jersey to match the template of the road jersey, I replaced the "RANGERS" word mark with "NEW YORK" and also altered the striping on the 3rd jersey and have different pants to go with it. I'm not too crazy about the changes, but some fans would like to see the change.


And here's my HJC contest entry!

 -Scott


1 comment: