Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A WILD-ly Quick Post


 What's happening guys? So the shortened NHL season begins in just three days. I for one am pretty psyched about it. Believe me, AHL hockey is great but their schedules are made up mostly on weekend dates so it will be great to watch a game on a weekday. Anyway I have another quick concept for you guys. It's what I think the Minnesota Wild should look like next season. So here ya go!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For this concept, I modified the Wild's alternate uniform by adding red and putting their primary logo on the front and made a matching road. I have also demoted "vintage white" to an accent color.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to comment!

-Scott

3 comments:

  1. Great work here. Although I am a big fan of the vintage white with the Wild, I like how these turned out. If the jerseys were sans-red, I would be all-in for vintage white, but I think these work nicely without it with the addition of red. The odd thing is, I think the green jersey is downgraded due to the addition of red and lack of vintage white, but the white looks spectacular. That is not to say, however, that the green looks bad, it looks good, I just really like (and actually own) the green jersey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think you're right, the addition of red does take away from the green jersey a little. It jumps out a little more than I'd hoped. My only argument would be that if there's red on the white jersey, there should be red on the green. Again, thanks for the criticism!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I completely agree that if one has the red the other has to. I'm all about continuity, I just simply meant as a stand-alone jersey I prefer the sans-red. :)

    ReplyDelete