Thursday, January 31, 2013

Looking for Suggestions!

I'm looking for color combo suggestions for a concept I'm working on. The team name is the Cleveland Barons but I am unsure if I want it to be a relocation or expansion. Leave your suggestions in the comments below. 

EDIT: I'm trying to stay away from a Red,Black,White combo...

EDIT #2: Thanks for the suggestions! I've decided to go with a Purple,Grey,Black,White color scheme. And it will be an ECHL team as challenged by Ryan (HJC)! I'm still working on logo ideas but I did get two secondary logos done. I'll post the complete logo set when they're done (Not sure how long), then I'll get a uniform set done and posted.

Thanks again!

-Scott

2 comments:

  1. For a city like Cleveland, colours are important, as the city has 2 teams with unique colour schemes, as in neither team shares a scheme, Silver, Gold and White would work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bout this color combo, Wine (currently in use by the Cavs), Vegas Gold, Black, and White.

    ReplyDelete