Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tough Times In Conn.

Hey guys! All or most of you have heard by now of the tragic events that have occurred in Newtown, Connecticut, about a 30 min drive from where I am. I'm not going to get into talking about it because I don't think this is the right place to do so. But as you can see, at the side of the page, I posted a black ribbon in honor of the 26 who lost their lives.

Now onto the concepts...

Today, I have the last, that's right, THE LAST of my ECHL redesign. And here they are! I really don't feel like writing a caption for them so feel free to leave a comment!




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also created a page for all my ECHL redesign concepts for you all to look back on them at any time.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment