Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Goodbye Phoenix, Hello Arizona!

Whats going on guys! Not much has been going on with NHL lockout since the last post but the players and owners have agreed to meet face to face without the players union today and early indications are that they went well enough for them to meet again tonight or tomorrow. I'll believe it when it actually happens. Also, the Phoenix Coyotes are going to change their name! Well, not much of a name change but more like a location change in their name. They will be changing it to the Arizona Coyotes. It's sort of seems right since the Coyotes haven't played in Phoenix since their arena in Glendale was built. It also stated in the lease agreement with the city of Glendale that they had to change the name. Any way here is what I think the Coyotes sholder patch will look like when it happens:


In a nutshell, I think they will just replace the "PHX", the abbreviation for Phoenix with "AZ", the abbreviation for Arizona.

On to the concepts...I have on ECHL concept and my two entries to HJC's NHL expansion competition which it in the voting stage right now. I don't have time to explain them so I encourage you guys to leave your thoughts and feedback in the comments section!

Here they are:



No comments:

Post a Comment