Wednesday, August 22, 2012

ECHL Re-Design Part Two

Hey Guys! I have been sort of busy since the last post and only have one re-design concept for you. I do have a cuple others that I was able to squeeze time in to make.


Cincinatti Cyclones Concept
I actually had a hard time trying to find the right look for the Cyclones. But the "Swoop" template seemed fitting since their main logo/mascot is a tornado.


Dallas Stars Concept
I made this for HockeyJerseyConcepts.com's Stars re-design contest that is currently in the voting stage. I think their logo looks great in the Dallas Cowboy's colors.


SMC Jersey Concept
Here is a Jersey that I would love to be made for myself. I know it's basically a L.A. Kings jersey with my logo on it but it's one of my favorite jerseys in the NHL right now.


As always, comments are always welcome! Don't be afraid to make suggestions!


EDIT: Sorry for the confusion with the changes to the blog banner. I'm trying different looks to see which ones I like.

1 comment:

  1. Really loving the Cyclones jersey. Its a definite upgrade over what they currently wear.

    ReplyDelete