Monday, August 13, 2012

ECHL Re-Design Part One

Hey guys! I have a cuple of re-design concepts and thought I would start posing them.


Alaska Aces Concept
For the Aces I basically left their uniforms unchanged and converted them to the Reebok EDGE template.

Bakersfield Condors Concept

I based these uniforms on a special event uniform they wore to commemorate the ECHL All-Star game that was hosted by the condors last season.


That's all I have for now. Like I said in the previous post, I will post them when they are done. And as always, feel free to comment! Suggestions and constructive bashing of my concepts are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Love both of them, very clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like everything except the socks for the Condors. I think they would look better if they used the striping from the sleeves.

    ReplyDelete