Thursday, September 19, 2013

AHL Redesign: Devils, Wolf Pack & Falcons...Oh My!!!


Hey guys!

Here are the next three entries into my AHL redesign! Enjoy!


The Albany Devils currently wear their parent club's uniforms. So I wanted to change them enough to have their own look but also resemble their affiliate.

Over the last four years, the Hartford franchise has gone through two name changes. They went from the Wolf Pack to the CT Whale and back to the Wolf Pack this summer. The Pack will take the ice this season wearing the same uniforms they wore before the rebrand in 2010. Here, I returned them to their original look which a lot of Pack fans (including me) would like to see return full time or as an alternate.

Now for the Wolf Pack's I-91 rivals. I brought them back to the look they wore in 1994, their first season, which means the return of their original blue which Falcons fans would like to see make a comeback. The crest is the head of the Falcon used on their current uniforms which to me, is a modern version of their original logo.

EDIT:

Here's a Springfield Indians inspired logo idea I had for the Falcons.

------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today. I'm actually going to be in the Springfield area for the 2013 Easter States Exposition (The Big E as the locals call it) later today and tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoy your local fairs this fall!

-Scott


1 comment:

  1. It would be great but I don't think Lou will go along with it. They did have a Riverrats Black jersey that they used for aperiances.

    ReplyDelete