Tuesday, September 4, 2012

ECHL Re-Design Part Three

I hope all the American readers had a relaxing holiday weekend! I only have one today so I'll just get to it.

Colorado Eagles Concept
The Eagles have similar uniforms to the Avalanche's pre-edge uniforms. So with that, I gave them a similar uniforms that the Avalanche wear now. I know it looks bland but with the absence of new uniforms this offseason I havent had much inspiration.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On friday I added another jersey to my collection! Check it out along with my other jerseys on my collection page.

Again, sorry for the lack of posts and concepts. It's kinda hard to think of new designs during the offseason. I hope that my creative juices will start really flowing come October when at least the AHL season starts. Thankfully theres a team in my back yard in Hartford. Go Whale!

No comments:

Post a Comment