Thursday, September 27, 2012

ECHL Re-Design Part Five

What's going on guys? I got some time to get some concepts done last night and i'm just gonna jump right into them.


Florida Everblades Concept
For the Everblades, I brought them back to more a traditional look rather than the re-colored Hurricanes jerseys they have now.


Fort Wayne Komets Concept
Here I just converted what the Komets wear now to the Edge template.


Greenville Road Warriors Concept
And again, I just converted what the Road Warriors currently wear to the Edge template.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So thats all I have for now. I'll see if I can get another post up sometime this weekend.

Also, if you're on Facebook, "Like" the SMC Facebook page. I post when blog posts are posted and some uniform news from around the hockey world and the occasional story from other sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment