Friday, September 7, 2012

ECHL Re-Design Part Four

Hey everyone! I was able to muster up some time to get a cuple of re-design concepts done. I'm not gonna have captions under them today beacuse they are the exact same uiniforms that the teams wear now but in the Edge template.

As always, comments are welcome!


Elmira Jackals Concept
Ok, I lied about not leaving a caption but just wanted to mention that this is the same one I used in my first ECHL re-design last year on HJC. But this time I have the back of the jerseys.

Evansville Icemen Concept
 
 
 
I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Especially to those who wen't back to school this weekend!
 
Fair season is underway here in Connecticut! Gonna check out the Hebron Harvest Fair. It will be the first time going for me. Maybe I'll mention some of the crazy fair food they have in the next post.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
EDIT: After publishing this post, I realized that today is the one-year anniversary of the plane crash that killed the entire Lokomotiv Yaroslavl team. Thoughts and prayers continue to go out to the friends and family of those who passes in the crash.


1 comment:

  1. I am loving the Evansville Icemen's look. Especially the road. Great work on both teams.

    ReplyDelete