Sunday, March 31, 2013

There's A Hurricane Coming! ...Not Really


What's going on guys? Hope everyone is enjoying or enjoyed the day with your families or by yourself if you prefer to. Anyway, been a couple of weeks since I've posted something so I thought I would get a quick one done today. So let's get to it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 If you follow HJC, you probably remember my concept for an American Hockey League team based on the colors and nickname of my high school Alma-mater, The New Britain High School Golden Hurricanes (CT). Well here, I decided to make a jersey set for the school itself if they had a hockey team. I know it seems weird that the school nickname is the "Golden" Hurricanes and have the primary color maroon, but it's something the school has done for a long time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for today. I said this in the last post that I am starting work soon so posts will most likely be sort like this one (maybe shorter) and not as often. But no need to worry! I will try my best to keep rolling out concepts.

Feel free to comment!

-Scott
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, how do you guys like my new concept presentation? If you have any suggestions on how I can improve it, feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment