Sunday, October 27, 2013

AHL Redesign: Monsters & IceCaps


Hey! Hey! Hey! Sorry for the lack of updates. My computer has been giving me some issues that prevented me from doing concepts in a timely fashion. Anyway, let's get to the next two teams in my AHL Redesin!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Monsters are the AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche but have no resemblance to them, which is a good thing. But they wear Reebok "cookie cutter" uniforms. Here I went away from the cookie cutter look but also kept the uniforms somewhat the same. I did add hem stripes which make the uniforms look more complete.
The Monsters also have a new shoulder patch on their jerseys. Only thing is that I could not find it on any logo site. If anyone can help me locate where I can find it I will update the concept.

EDIT
I should have made clear that I am looking for a computer rendering of the patch. I'm horrible at trying to recreate logos so I want to try to avoid redrawing it if possible!

I believe that the IceCaps currently have one of the best looks in the AHL, even if they wear Winnipeg Jets jerseys. Which look good in their own right, don't get me wrong. But I took the double stripe element from their current set and made these based on those stripes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today!

-Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment