Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Stadium Series Concepts Part 2


What's going on guys?

First off, I would like to congratulate the Blackhawks on winning the Stanley Cup last night! With the start they with a shortened season, they deserved it. Congrats!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now back to our regularly scheduled program....

Today is part two of my "Stadium Series" concepts which will consist of four uniforms for three teams. I'll get to why that is shortly... In the meantime, let's get started!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the last post, I posted my idea as to what the Rangers should wear in their two outdoor games along with one of their opponents, the Islanders. Now, here's their other opponent, the Devils. 
 Nothing extravagant here. It's just a red & black version of their road jerseys when they relocated from Colorado until they switched to the design they currently wear.

It's kinda odd that one of the games will be played at Dodger Stadium in Chavez Ravine, CA. But the Kings will host the Anaheim Ducks there and I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it works out... I know the kings retired purple this season, but they HAVE to go purple and gold for this game!!

Now before I get to the Ducks, for some reason I decided to make a "light" and "dark" option for them, and since I did it for the Ducks, I will have to do a dark option for the Kings.... I will most likely include it in the next post.

OPTION #1:
OPTION #2: 
I think either of these would be great choices for the Ducks. But I'm leaning towards option two as the number one choice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today...Keep an eye out on Facebook and/or Twitter for updated on the next post!

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment