Monday, May 27, 2013

Brampton Beast & Utica Flames


What's going on guys?

Not much has been going on since my last post in regards to the Hartford Wolf Pack, but a lot has happened in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Which I rather not talk about, lol... But when it comes to jersey new for next season, the Dallas Stars accidentally (or intentionally?) leaked their new logos. I'm not gonna make a judgement on them until the uniforms are officially released next week. Also, on the same day as the Stars' uniform reveal, the Hurricanes are going to unveil new uniforms which are the first major brand update since the Hurricanes packed their bags to North Carolina from Hartford. With the teaser images they've released, I'm having a hard time picturing them...

Anyway, onto today's concepts!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Here's a concept for the Central Hockey Leagues first Canadian team, the Brampton Beast.


Here's an idea I had for Calgary's AHL team. I have Calgary relocating the Abbotsford Heat to Utica, New York so the Canucks can move their newly acquired Peoria Rivermen (AHL) to Abbotsford.

I tried to give the Utica Flames their own look while still resembling their parent club.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today! I hope my American readers are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend!

-Scott

2 comments:

  1. I thought Vancouver were moving the Riverman to Utica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They most likely are. This is a theoretical move because Vancouver wants to move the Rivermen to Abbotsford and Utica wants an AHL team...

    ReplyDelete