Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Back to the ECHL

Hey guys! After thinking of a team to do a concept for it occurred to me that I had forgotten about my ECHL redesign (even with the huge banner at the top of the page). So I got a couple done to get a quick post done. Let's get to them!
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First off, this is the second time I have used the "Buffa-slug" template in my redesign. With the same color scheme! I think it works for the Jackals and the Wings.


This past off-season, the Wranglers unveiled new logos to coincide with their tenth anniversary. A couple weeks of ago they took the ice in very basic red and white uniforms and the only trace of black was in their crest, shoulder and anniversary logos. Although black uniforms are starting to be over done in sports, I knew for a fact that their uniforms would look a hell of a lot lot better with black.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today. Just a quick thought. Isn't it weird that ECHL doesn't stand for anything anymore? It used to mean East Coast Hockey League but since they now have teams as far west as California, they changed it to just ECHL. So here's discussion question, If you had the chance to rename the ECHL, what would you rename it?






No comments:

Post a Comment