Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Sunday Post

So the start of the NHL season was supposed to be this weekend. I hope everyone is finding ways to get their hockey fix or found other things to do to supplement the extra time. For me, I have the Connecticut Whale. I went to their home/season opener on Friday against the Bridgeport Sound Tigers. The Whale had a strong first period but epically broke down in the second period giving up five goals. The highlights of the game were Kris Newbury had two goals, Rangers playoff hero from last season, Chris Kreider notched his first regular season pro point and recently signed NHL vet and former Ranger/Lightning/Senator, Matt Gilroy notched a point.

Anyway, it's been another slow week for me with hammering out concepts but I have a cuple to share with you today. So let's get to them.

 Originally, this Whalers concept was planned to be my entry into HJC's Whalers redesign comp. But I had a hard time making a matching home jersey look good. So this is now a theoretical alternate.

For this senators concept, I tried to give them a traditional looking set while giving a nod to their original jerseys and also a nod to the original Ottawa Senators. **I do realize that I had spelled "Ottawa" wrong**


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today. not sure when another post will be up but keep checking back and always feel free to leave your feedback on any of these or past concepts!

1 comment:

  1. I like both of these concepts a lot! I think the Sens would look great in those jerseys!

    ReplyDelete