Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stadium Series Concepts Part 4 & Ontario Reign Contest Entry


What's happening my fellow jersey geeks!?

Today, I have the last of my "Stadium Series" concepts and my official entry to the Ontario Reign's American Red Cross jersey design contest. If you wish to enter but haven't sent in your entry, you have until tomorrow (August, 4th) to submit it!

Onto the concepts...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To start off is the host of this particular game, the Vancouver Canucks! Here I mashed different eras of the Canucks history into one jersey. The jersey design itself is based off of their original white jersey when they entered the NHL. The colors are the colors they wore from 1978-1997 with the modern "Stick in the rink" logo recolored to match the rest of the jersey.

Not much to say about the Senators' jersey. It's basically a white version of their third jersey without the shoulder patches...

And to finish off today's post is my entry into the Reigns Red Cross jersey contest. I'm gonna let you critique this one since it's the most "out there" design I've done in a while..
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hope you enjoyed today's post!
 
-Scott









2 comments:

  1. Love the Canucks and Sens jerseys.

    Not a big fan of the Reign jersey, but it sure looks like an ECHL jersey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tyler! Yeah, I was kinda going for the non-traditional ECHL style for my entry. Guess I nailed it! LOL

      Delete